The Upper Kenai River begins in Cooper Landing as it flows from Kenai Lake and winds its way approximately 12 miles to Jim’s Landing. Our Upper Kenai River half day fishing trip begins at the Kenai Lake bridge at the mouth of Kenai Lake and covers approximately 7 miles of river ending at Sportsman’s Lodge or the Kenai Russian River Ferry.
- Professionally Guided
- Drift, Wade & Work the Banks
- Kenai National Wildlife Refuge
- Trophy-Sized Rainbow Trout
- Dolly Varden Available
- Abundance of Red & Silver Salmon
- Some Class I-III Whitewater