What We Provide:
All terminial tackle is provided, which includes:
- 20′ Willie drift boats – up to 4 anglers per boat
- Flies, leaders, weights and necessary terminal tackle
- Loomis fly rods and Ross reels for Rainbow Trout fishing
- St. Croix fly rods and STH reels for Salmon fishing
- Hip waders, rain gear and life vests.
- Clients are encouraged to bring their own fishing gear, rain gear, and/or chest waders if they would like.
What You Need to Bring:
- Warm Clothes – We recommend that you dress in layers. Try to bring wool or polar fleece as cotton holds in water and becomes uncomfortable when wet. A hat, gloves and non-cotton socks are also reccomended.
- Rain Gear – Rain gear can be provided, but your own may be more comfortable.
- Polarized Sunglasses – We recommend bringing polarized sunglasses, if you have them.
- Fishing License – An Alaska fishing license valid for the day of the charter is required. Please purchase your fishing license in advance of your scheduled trip. Click here to buy your license online!
- Food & Drink – Please bring any food, snacks or non-alcoholic drink that you may want during your trip.
- Camera – Camera gear is encouraged and there is ample dry storage on the boat. You are responsible for your own gear and we recommend that you keep it in a dry storage bag.
***Equipment that is lost or broken due to negligent misuse by the client will be charged to the client.